Currently, over 90% of multilateral completion equipment available on the Russian market are supplied from abroad. It results in negative project profitability.
Technologies offered by ML One allow for using domestic equipment in high-tech projects at lower capital expenditures and improved cost effectiveness.
ML One is a modern high-tech company with a team of highly skilled professionals that offer solution-focused approach to each project.
Multilateral level 1-5 TAML completion systems, including re-entries into existing wells with 146 and 168-mm casing strings
Professional team with experience in completing very complex multilateral wells, including on major offshore projects
High demand for completion technologies in both domestic and international markets
Lower capital expenditures. Improved oil recovery factor
Using multilateral completion systems in any types of reservoirs, in open bore and cased bore sections, vertical, directional and horizontal wells
Upgrade of completion systems to meet customer requirements in shortest possible time
Chief Executive Officer
Career path from field engineer to engineering team manager
LinkedIn: Alex Kashlev
CTO (Chief Technical Officer)
• Preparation and successful implementation of the world’s only TAML 5 project in OK 178mm for PAO NOVATEK (5 wells)
• Preparation and successful implementation of the draft TAML 1-3 projects for the leading oil and gas companies of the Russian Federation.
LinkedIn: Andrey Fedotov
COO (Chief Operations Officer)
JCC Project Coordinator:
• TAML 5 for Exxon in Sakhalin
• TAML 5 with intelligent completion for Lukoil HBH TAML 5 for Woodside (Australia)
LinkedIn: Alexander Philippov
Business Development Manager
Over 14 years in BJ Service Company as a project, business development and country manager in Syria, Kazakhstan, UAE, Kuwait, Libya.
Founder of Ramp Energy DWC, a management consultancy company.
LinkedIn: Marc Allenby
Head of MENA Business Development
Provides the introduction and support of New and Advanced Oil & Gas Technology into MENA.
LinkedIn: Lee Dolman
Head of Strategy
• Advisory Board Member at Texas A&M University Qatar;
• CEO & Owner of Kuwait International company;
• Head of Strategy at TerraVC.
LinkedIn: Heba Filobbos
ML One is included in the 101 Top Russian Service Industry Companies and Startups