TAML 5 multilateral completion system provides mechanical and hydraulic integrity between mainbore and lateral liner avoiding sand and water break thru at the window area; keeping the ability to have selective access to both laterals without any additional intervention equipment installation throughout well life
- unstable formation in the casing exit interval;
- transitions zones (water, gas) at the junction interval.
- The largest ID’s to the main and laterals bores (among similar products);
- Mechanical and hydraulic integrity of the junction;
- Applicable with any types of the lower and upper completions system (MSF, Plug & Perf screens, ICDs, etc.);
- Single trip junction installation;
- Available in the wide range of the casing sizes from 7’’ up to 9-5/8’’.
ADL Completions moves on to the SIT of TAML 5 completion system.