Sidetracking from the cased hole. Junction interval is cased and cemented keeping the ability to have selective access to both laterals with an additional intervention equipment installation throughout well life.
- unstable formation in the casing exit interval;
- transitions zones (water, gas) at the junction interval.
- The total amount of trips to deploy the system – 6;
- Alternative orientation methods available;
- Using retrievable casing exit system;
- Full bore ID to the mainbore;
- 2 diverter options (permanent & retrievable);
- Available in the wide range of the casing sizes from 5-3/4’’ up to 9-5/8’’ (Multilateral wells & Enhanced sidetrack);
- Possibility to integrate any type of MSF completions and sand-control systems in well design
- Possibility to RIH different equipment (for example ESP) below the window.