Sidetracking from the cased hole. Junction interval is cased and cemented keeping the ability to have selective access to both laterals with an additional intervention equipment installation throughout well life.
- unstable formation in the casing exit interval;
- transitions zones (water, gas) at the junction interval.
- 6 trips to deploy the system;
- Alternative orientation methods available;
- Retrievable casing exit system;
- Possibility of cement job of window interval;
- Possibility ESP RIH below the window;
- Application with MSF systems;
- Big bore thru diverter design – 3,6’’ for 7’’ csg – permanent selective access to the laterals;
- Available in the wide range of the casing sizes from 5-3/4’’ up to 9-5/8’’.