Sidetracking from the cased hole using a bore thru whipstock; keeping the ability to have selective access to both laterals with an additional intervention equipment installation throughout well life.
- stable formation in the casing exit interval;
- without transitions zones at the junction interval.
- The total amount of trips to deploy the system – 4;
- High precision orientation without involving MWD service (remote orienting sub, max 3 deg inaccuracy);
- Alternative orientation methods available;
- Big bore thru whipstock design – 3,6’’ for 7’’ csg;
- Available in the wide range of the casing sizes from 5-3/4’’ up to 9-5/8’’.