Sidetracking from the cased hole using a retrievable casing exit system; keeping the ability to have selective access to both laterals with an additional intervention equipment installation throughout well life.
- stable formation in the casing exit interval;
- without transitions zones at the junction interval.
- The total amount of trips to deploy the system – 1 (base scenario);
- Packer pressure rating 5,000 psi;
- High toque, retrievable anchor – 40,500 lbf·ft;
- Anti-swab debris barrier design;
- Unique design of multi-cycle circulating valve;
- Keeping the flow from the mainbore;
- Available in the wide range of the casing sizes from 5-3/4’’ up to 9-5/8’’.